" this place just about fact that I'm curious about. What i dig and save here in this blog are just plain FACT that i retrieve it and do research thoroughly then archive it here. tq for spending your time here."

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ad-Dajjal

Narrated Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba: Nobody asked the Prophet as many questions as I asked regarding Ad-Dajjal. The Prophet said to me, "What worries you about him?" I said, "Because the people say that he will have a mountain of bread and a river of water with him (i.e. he will have abundance of food and water)" The Prophet said, "Nay, he is too mean to be allowed such a thing by Allah"' (but it is only to test mankind whether they believe in Allah or in Ad-Dajjal.)

Hadith : Sahih bukhari



Narrated Abdullah bin Umar: Allah's Apostle stood up amongst the people and then praised and glorified Allah as He deserved and then he mentioned Ad-Dajjal, saying, "I warn you of him, and there was no prophet but warned his followers of him; but I will tell you something about him which no prophet has told his followers: Ad-Dajjal is one-eyed whereas Allah is not."

Hadith : Sahih Bukhari

No comments:

this is the place that i share my curiosity. i guess it might be easy for me to blog it so it can be archive. if there anything that i miss on the articles that i found just leave your comment.

Ohh © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger.

Free Blog Directory

TOP